Pre-mix Concrete delivered throughout Northern Ireland & Donegal.
A third-generation family business, Robinson Concrete Ltd. has built a reputation for being synonymous with supplying superior QUALITY products matched with unsurpassable customer SERVICE at great VALUE.
Robinson Concrete are a leading supplier of pre-mix concrete across Northern Ireland and Donegal. We run a modern fleet of trucks, delivering from our 3 batching plants with the capacity to produce up to 130 cube of concrete per hour.
The mainstay of our business, pre-mix concrete is produced at both our Claudy and Ballymoney depots using sand and aggregates produced by our own washing plants and from excellent local quarries. We are ideally located to service our growing customer base throughout the counties of Donegal, L’Derry, Antrim and Tyrone. You can also collect all mix types from both locations.
Concrete Mix Design
We manufacture a variety of pre-mix concrete mixes using different recipes of cement, aggregates, sand, water and admixtures. We incorporate fibres, air entrainment, retarder and GGBS to improve performance and enhance other characteristics as specified.
Robinson Concrete manufactures to all specialised design requirements and meets all performance specifications producing high quality, durable concrete. We supply a range of mix designs from C8/10 to C45/50 with a range of different aggregate sizes. We can also design to a great variance of slump.
Our pre-mix concrete is third party accredited by BSI to BS EN206 and BS 8500.
- Available in a wide range of strengths
- Available in different aggregate sizes
- Pump Mix accessible in a variety of recipes
- BS EN 206 accredited
- Using Robinson Concrete Ltd in-house high-quality aggregate and sand
- Great experience in large pours with 3 fully automated concrete batching plants, a large fleet of rigid and articulated trucks
- Fully automated, individual, updates on your order via SMS or email
- A dedicated team fully committed to providing excellent service at all times
- Guidance on mix design also available
|Compressive Strength||Typical Application|
|C10/15||Trench Fill, Manholes, Kerbs|
|C15/20||Kerbs, Posts, Foundations|
|C20/25||Road Kerbs, Paths, Concrete Posts, Foundations|
|C25/30||Paths, Foundations, Yards|
|C28/35||Paths, Foundations, Yards, Shuttered Walls|
|C35/40||Yards, Shuttered Walls|
Customer Guidance PDFs