Robinson Concrete Logo

Established in 1951 by Matthew Robinson, Robinson Concrete has developed from its humble origins in Claudy and Dungiven to fulfil the need for agricultural, housing and road development following the Second World War.  Our family business, now in its third generation, has maintained the ethos of ‘Quality, Service, Value’ and prides itself in being at the forefront of concrete products’ supply in the North West.

We have two depots strategically located in the North West of Ireland.  Our Claudy depot services Derry/Londonderry and North Donegal areas from Benone to Carndonagh.  From our second depot in Ballymoney we are able to deliver across the North Antrim Coast from Coleraine to Cushendall and further inland from Garvagh to Maghera.  Both depots are equipped with facilities for the collection or delivery of ready mixed concrete, blocks, sand, gravel, decorative stone and landscape products.

We operate a modern fleet of tracker-monitored company owned trucks ensuring a reliable and consistent supply of all our products throughout the North of Ireland.

All of our concrete products are manufactured using our own locally sourced aggregates.  This allows daily quality control, ensuring that our customers get the highest standard of product at highly competitive prices.

View Video on Interlocking Blocks